Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

We had a wonderful time at your Country Club Medchal resort. The location is attractive and enjoyable. The Spa as well as the swimming pool, the restaurant and sprawling lawns along with the friendly staff is a wholesome commendable package. I am thankful to the staff members of Surat as well as Medchal club for helping me right from booking to the last day of my stay here.

Given below are few suggestions from my end:
Few indoor games should be provided for kids and senior family members. Medchal is more than 30 kms from Secunderabad main railway station. So, the Club should provide transport facility ..... for visiting members. Provide one English newspaper per family. A few magazines would also be useful. The Club location is 2km away from main road. A good walking track is a must.

Thanks & regards,
Yogesh k. Shah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!