Friday, November 20, 2009





Hi Country vacations,


After i became a country vacations member this was my 1st vacation to Country Club Bandipur along with my wife and friends.It is awesome resort, ambiance was very good and very well maintained.Rooms are huge, with Lcd tv with tata sky cable connection.we stayed for 2 nights and 3 days,not even a single second we got bored as there was swimming pool, teenis, carrom.Country club bandipur is located inside the resort we can watch lots of deers, peacocks,wild buffalos and lots of birds around the resorts.Trecking in the morning was refreshing & very relaxing place.


I would like to thank Country vacations for providing us such a wonderful stay.



warm regards


Prashanth

Banglore

cc(36)-00067

Country Vacations Member


3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

    Advantage Custom writing – We do it your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Company is awesom .. My experience is very good in this co.

    Thanxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!