Monday, September 26, 2011

To
The Country Club India Ltd.

Dear Mr. Reddy

Let me first express my gratitude to you and your organization for allowing me stay @ 3 nights at country club kovalam. Had you not given me this opportunity I would never enjoyed at kovalam. I and my wife both are very happy with the hospitality rendered me during my stay at country club kovalam. Special thanks I want to give Mr. Hari and Bhawani as I have now became Life Time Member of benovelent organization . I wish I shall get same type of hospitality at same. Last but not least I pray to god for betterment of organization for which I may proud member of organization. I want to give special thanks to the Miss. Priyanka from Nagpur.

From,
Ranabir Banerjee
Sulekha Banerjee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!